• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

Movie Dune Part One (2021) & Dune Part Two (2023)

Apex

Patron
Reaction score
Velikodušna druga šansa od strane univerzuma, odnosno treća jer su ga već vraćali jednom.

VoivodBG

nerealni elitista
Reaction score
Sad je vreme da nadoknadite propusteno. A mozda dodje i ta legendarna recenzija. hm hm hm

VoivodBG

nerealni elitista
Reaction score
A few months ago, British independent distributor Arrow Video released a gorgeous 4K UHD + Blu-Ray version of David Lynch's Dune, based on a new 4K (2160p) restoration from the original camera negative. Check David Lynch Archivist - Lynchland's extended article to have a look at the numerous extras of this nice version :
https://shr.link/ki2sj
Originally announced as a major bonus feature on Arrow’s reissue and abandoned a few days before the release, creating a big let-down in the Dune fandom, a brand new 82-minute feature-length Dune documentary is going to be finally physically released in a new impressive 7-discs edition of the film ! "The Sleeper Must Awaken : Making Dune" by Ballyhoo Motion Pictures, which explores the making of the film, featuring dozens of new and archive interviews with cast and crew, is indeed included in the German independent distributor KochFilms version, that will be released on February 17th.
Koch Films giant Dune box set features the film in 4K and Blu-Ray in the first two discs and FIVE discs loaded with extras ! Among these extras - check all the details in the comments - you'll get a new 28-minute interview of Jürgen Prochnow and tons of special features already included in previous versions + the Soundtrack CD.
The 177-minute TV extended cut is featured on one separate disc in this version and, besides "The Sleeper Must Awaken", the major other surprise comes on the penultimate sixth disc : an Extended Alternative Version, called the "Spicediver Cut", a famous 179-minute fan-edit (its 2012 final version), by definition unofficial then, which is now featured in an official release ! I don't know if this is the first time that such a strange release happens or not, but that seems so weird to me that I'm probably dreaming.
And as if it was still not enough, this Koch edition also comes with photo book with drafts and set photos by Dune production designer Ron Miller, and "DUNE - The comic book adaptation" by Bill Sienkiewicz and Ralph Macchio.
𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 !

273485543_4971895672876620_8470786768337198709_n.jpg

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Krenuli su pregovori sa glumcima oko nastavka Dine, snimanje bi trebalo da pocne na leto.

Za sada je javljeno da ce Florence Pugh mozda da ugrabi Irulan. Jos se ne zna ko ce biti Emperor i Feyd.

Mr. Wolf

Reaction score

I’m finishing the screenplay now, and we expect to be shooting by summer, which is practically tomorrow morning. With the first half of Dune, the toughest part was introducing the world and laying down the rules. Now just the fun of the story is left. I’m always very cautious discussing movies that are in the making; they’re full of fragile ideas. But the second one will definitely be more visual and less dialogue-driven. And, hopefully, there will be another film after that. Dune Messiah, Herbert’s second novel in this universe, would make total sense as a third movie because it completes Paul Atreides’s arc. I want to make part two as fast as possible, then I will wait a few years—until Timothée Chalamet gets a bit older—to do the final installment.

VoivodBG

nerealni elitista
Reaction score
275948392_4758382970950835_2633696388889692464_n.jpg
Nije Dune related, ali je lepo videti VIlleneuve kako sa radoscu gleda Deakinsa dok radi svoju magiju. Kada smo kod toga, sumnjao sam u Frasera, ali posle Dune i The Batman, dobar naslednik.

Spidey

Co-founder
Veliki gospodin
Reaction score
Odgledao sinoc novu Dinu , iako imam knjige ovo je moj prvi susret sa serijalom i bas mi je dobar film bio . Malo mi je tesko bilo povatati ko je ko u pocetku ali generalno zabavio sam se i brzo mi proletelo dva sata . Vizualno je ekstra i zvuk je fantastican , gluma takodje. Najvise mi se svidjale one letelice kao Dragonfly fazon , skroz su do jaja odradjene . Mozda se sad naizad nateram da procitam prvu knjigu dok ne stigne drugi deo filma.

Top Bottom