• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 PlayStation 5 Console Info - hardver, os, softver, vesti

Nejt Pass

Omelette du Fromage
Reaction score
PS5 je đubre... Lik modovao PS1 sa gyro i haptik:

Last edited:

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Ajd da vidimo da li ce ovaj poznati kineski leaker da omane.

Jefff Grubb predvidja je prosle nedelje spekulisao da ce Showcase da padne sledece nedelje, plus imamo ovo:

jschreier said: A PlayStation showcase is happening very soon. 🙂

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The show will run a bit over an hour, focusing on PS5 and PS VR2 games in development from top studios from around the world. Expect a glimpse at several new creations from PlayStation Studios, as well as spellbinding games from our third-party partners and indie creators.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Da, zadnji put su imali veliki showcase u septembru 2021. godine kada su najavili Spidey 2, Wolverine, trejler za GoW Ragnarok, KOTOR remake unveil [:D], i jos ponesto

Prosle godine su preskocili, tako da sada dobijamo mozda iznadprosecni show.

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score

Sony CEO Jim Ryan Says PS5 Exclusives Won’t Launch on PC Day One

In an interview with Famitsu (translated via ResetEra), Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) CEO Jim Ryan shot down the idea of PlayStation 5 (PS5) exclusive games also launching on PC from day one.

Ryan says that the primary goal of console first-party games is to build the game for the PlayStation experience. He added that overall reactions from fans have been “favorable” when games arrive a couple of years after initial release.

“We also fully understand the importance of PS5 exclusive titles,” Ryan said. “PlayStation Studios’ main responsibility is to have people enjoy the game experience using the latest PlayStation. We are increasing the number of PS5-exclusive titles and staggering the release of the PC version.

“I often have the opportunity to ask game fans for their opinions, and when I ask them about the time lag, they say that selling the PC version two or three years after the release of the PS version is accepted favorably.”

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score
Sony Interactive Entertainment President and CEO Jim Ryan in a Q&A session during Sony's Business Segment Meetings stated he is "very optimistic" the PlayStation 5 will sell over 70 million units on top of the 38.4 units million shipped as of March 2023.

If Sony is able to sell another 70 million PlayStation 5s during the rest of the lifetime of the console that would bring total sales to 108.4 million units when you include the 38.4 million shipped.

Ja verujem da ce se i vise prodati ali ostaje da vidimo :)

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Svez info sa iste prezentacije investotorima, Sony sprema da redovno stancaju nove igre u svim zanrovima. Naughy Dog i Guerilla su listovani u Live Service segmentu, izgleda ce Factions i ona coop cellshaded Horizon igra biti bas veliki projekti.

Ja verujem da ce se i vise prodati ali ostaje da vidimo :)
Svaka konzola im je sve skuplja i skuplja, pitanje koliko ce uspeti da snize cenu od PS5 u zadnjim godinama na trzistu. PS4 su spustili na $300 kada je stigao PS4 Pro [za $400] na sredini generacije, i te cene su ostale netaknute do dan danas.

PS5 Slim ce krajem sledece godine da se snizi na $400, a PS5 Pro ce da uleti na 500-550.

Top Bottom