• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 Death Stranding 2

Yuka Sakazaki

Princess of Princess Champion
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Nisam preterano zagledao, ali setjam se da sam tokom prvog gledanja malo pishnuo u tjega kada se ona mashina digla iz vode i na prvi pogled izgledala kao Metal Gear Rex.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Kojima u svom podcastu:

"So, for the first Death Stranding I was already envisioning a sequel as I was making the first one. It was already in my mind. I had all the details worked out too. Then 3 months after DS1 released COVID happened. And it's still happening today. There was a lot that I thought about during the pandemic, and the way the world was headed, and my previous screenplay didn't make sense anymore. So I rewrote all of it. The ideas you had pre-COVID are more than likely no longer applicable post-COVID given what the users, the audience, have gone through. I think the same could be said for every type of entertainment, and I think creators of all media think this way. And so DS2 is the result of starting from zero.

At the end of the teaser you'll see the line "Should we have connected?", that is the theme this time around. The last game was a rope game where you connected the divided, isolated people. Connecting was righteous. Then the pandemic occurred. So now the question is what happens from here? And DS2 is all about that."

Nezaborav

BANNED
Reaction score
Who am I, where am I.....zabole me bas! Bitno da gradim mostove i puteve. Ocekujem jos vecu infrastrukturnu mrezu.
Ти баш не волиш да оптерећујеш свој мозгић? :3

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Fj0cFLkaEAE-Kfr

voja

Patron
Reaction score
ajde kojima daj nesto totalno drugacije, neki horor kao u onom leaked klipu.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score

Neki flashback sa Higgs i Fragile? Tesko da bi ovako zajedno bili posle dogadjaja u DS1.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
i dalje nosi masku
Japanci jesu civilizovan i napredan narod i Kojima jeste vrhunski domacin koji pazi svoje prijatelje, ali u ovom slucaju u pitanju su standardne anti-COVID mere koje su i dalje na snazi na Hollywoodskim setovima. Mislim da se na nekoj ranijoj slici videlo da je u LA-u [plus Kojima se sad non stop slika sa random reziserima i glumcima, skoro sigurno nije u Japanu].

Najavljeno je ukidanje COVID mera na setovima zajedno sa prestankom USA federalnog zdravstvenog upozorenja 11. maja.

Troy i Kojima dele sobu. :D

edit- OK nije flashback, Troy je i sa Reedusom

Last edited:

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Kojima u svom podcastu:

"So, for the first Death Stranding I was already envisioning a sequel as I was making the first one. It was already in my mind. I had all the details worked out too. Then 3 months after DS1 released COVID happened. And it's still happening today. There was a lot that I thought about during the pandemic, and the way the world was headed, and my previous screenplay didn't make sense anymore. So I rewrote all of it. The ideas you had pre-COVID are more than likely no longer applicable post-COVID given what the users, the audience, have gone through. I think the same could be said for every type of entertainment, and I think creators of all media think this way. And so DS2 is the result of starting from zero.

At the end of the teaser you'll see the line "Should we have connected?", that is the theme this time around. The last game was a rope game where you connected the divided, isolated people. Connecting was righteous. Then the pandemic occurred. So now the question is what happens from here? And DS2 is all about that."

After Kojima first revealed the teaser trailer for Death Stranding 2 at last year's Game Awards, he revealed that he had already begun writing DS2's story before the pandemic hit, but after living through its eerily similar world, he went back to the drawing board with writing the sequel. Kojima elaborated on his restructuring of DS2's story, saying:

At the beginning, there was the theme of "connecting," and after that, I made a lot of notes about character settings, game ideas, and so on. Like how to connect it. I put it together while maintaining a balance…But I had to rewrite everything because of corona. In Death Stranding, it was justice to connect, but with the corona crisis, pseudo-connections such as remotes have come to be emphasized. On the other hand, I felt that such pseudo-connections alone would not lead to fulfilling human lives. After all, humans need to go out into the outside world and move.

Yuka Sakazaki

Princess of Princess Champion
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Jedva chekam, bitje to josh jedna igretina.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Kojima bog i batina! Znaci mega lol kada sam video da je scan rezisera George Miller-a u igri. :D

Embark on an inspiring mission of human connection beyond the UCA. Sam—with companions by his side—sets out on a new journey to save humanity from extinction. Join them as they traverse a world beset by otherworldly enemies, obstacles and a haunting question: should we have connected? Step by step, legendary game creator Hideo Kojima changes the world once again.

Coming to PlayStation 5 in 2025

edit-

Last edited:
Top Bottom