• Dragi članovi, prochitajte OVU vest u vezi nove teme!
  • Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 Xseries Switch PC General Multiplatform tema (trejleri/vesti/glasine)

Capcom‘s remake of Resident Evil 4 will reportedly be revealed this year and will make some changes to the setting of the original game.

That’s according to a new Fanbyte report, corroborating a VGC report from last year, which claims Capcom is planning to adjust the tone of the classic Resi game, instead of developing a shot-for-shot remake of the original title.

VGC reported in 2021 that there were internal disagreements with Capcom about the direction of the project, with the company’s own production team preferring to develop a game that was inspired by the original, but incorporates new elements. Resident Evil 2‘s Mr X was given as an example.

Znaci jos uvek je sva na nivou spekulacija. Iskreno se nadam da je igra u odmakloj fazi razvoja.

Moglo bi lako tokom sledece godine. To je taman 3-4 godine od prvih informacija.

FLXmu0jWUAMbm4s

FLXmp3WWUAAOrhR

Inace, Nolan North ce biti narator od novelizacije novog filma. :D Rekao je da je Drake-a glumeo ne kao Tom, nego kao sto je on to redovno radio u igrama [sa malo "mladjim" glasom].

A HD remaster of N64 classic GoldenEye 007 could be revealed as soon as during the next few weeks, it’s been claimed.

That’s according to VentureBeat journalist Jeff Grubb, who stated on his premium Giant Bomb show GrubbSnax (transcribed by VGC) that he believes that Microsoft is likely to announce the revival, rather than original publisher Nintendo.

This matches what one source has recently told VGC.
Grubb said: “I think that Microsoft is going to be the one to announce that first.” He added: “I think this game is probably coming pretty soon, I’m thinking next couple of weeks.”

Ma... za jedan dan sam utukao 15 sati u igru. Zabavna je. Davno sma igrao neki MMO, a ovaj mi je bash fino legao. Na istom serveru smo Grunt i ja, pa... ako se nekome igra, neka nam se pridruzhi na Sceptrum serveru.

Back
Top Bottom