• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 Xseries PC The Witcher (New Saga)

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
16-9-en-1024x576.png

CD PROJEKT RED today revealed that the next installment in The Witcher series of video games is currently in development with Unreal Engine 5, kicking off a new saga for the franchise and a new technology partnership with Epic Games.

Today’s announcement marks the first official confirmation of a new game in The Witcher series since the release of CD PROJEKT RED’s previous single-player, AAA RPG in the franchise — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — which won a total of 250 Game of the Year awards and was later expanded upon with the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine add-ons.

The teaser image for the new game features a medallion, accompanied by the phrase A New Saga Begins. Beyond this initial confirmation of a new saga in The Witcher franchise, no further details — such as a development time frame or release date — were provided.

CD PROJEKT RED also announced that they will be moving to Unreal Engine 5 as part of the multi-year strategic partnership with Epic Games. Since The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, released in 2011, CD PROJEKT RED has used their proprietary REDengine technology to build their games. This new relationship with Epic covers not only licensing, but technical development of Unreal Engine 5, as well as potential future versions of Unreal Engine, where relevant. Developers from CD PROJEKT RED will collaborate with those from Epic with the primary goal being to help tailor the engine for open-world experiences, beginning with the development of the next game in The Witcher franchise.

Speaking on the use of Unreal Engine 5 for this, and future games, CTO of CD PROJEKT RED, Paweł Zawodny stated:

“One of the core aspects of our internal RED 2.0 Transformation is a much stronger focus on technology, and our cooperation with Epic Games is based on this principle. From the outset, we did not consider a typical licensing arrangement; both we and Epic see this as a long-term, fulfilling tech partnership. It is vital for CD PROJEKT RED to have the technical direction of our next game decided from the earliest possible phase as; in the past, we spent a lot of resources and energy to evolve and adapt REDengine with every subsequent game release. This cooperation is so exciting, because it will elevate development predictability and efficiency, while simultaneously granting us access to cutting-edge game development tools. I can’t wait for the great games we’re going to create using Unreal Engine 5!”

nebojsa986

Reaction score
Ovo sa ue5 im je odlican potez, ocigledno organizaciono imaju dosta da nauce, a osim toga u vesti i nema neki drugi hard info

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Ovo sa ue5 im je odlican potez, ocigledno organizaciono imaju dosta da nauce, a osim toga u vesti i nema neki drugi hard info
Najbitnije je da nece gubiti vreme u pisanju novog next gen engina. Tako da podrzavam potez.

voja

Patron
Reaction score
prequel ili sequel? da li ima knjiga koje se desavaju posle w3 igre?

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score
Mene cudi da su se odlucili za ovaj potez da promene engine(meni se svidjao njohov zadnji iz W3)al dobro sa UE5 ne mogu da pogrese :) jedva cekam igru 2030 lol

rodilo

Velibor
Co-founder
Reaction score
16-9-en-1024x576.png

CD PROJEKT RED today revealed that the next installment in The Witcher series of video games is currently in development with Unreal Engine 5, kicking off a new saga for the franchise and a new technology partnership with Epic Games.

Today’s announcement marks the first official confirmation of a new game in The Witcher series since the release of CD PROJEKT RED’s previous single-player, AAA RPG in the franchise — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — which won a total of 250 Game of the Year awards and was later expanded upon with the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine add-ons.

The teaser image for the new game features a medallion, accompanied by the phrase A New Saga Begins. Beyond this initial confirmation of a new saga in The Witcher franchise, no further details — such as a development time frame or release date — were provided.

CD PROJEKT RED also announced that they will be moving to Unreal Engine 5 as part of the multi-year strategic partnership with Epic Games. Since The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, released in 2011, CD PROJEKT RED has used their proprietary REDengine technology to build their games. This new relationship with Epic covers not only licensing, but technical development of Unreal Engine 5, as well as potential future versions of Unreal Engine, where relevant. Developers from CD PROJEKT RED will collaborate with those from Epic with the primary goal being to help tailor the engine for open-world experiences, beginning with the development of the next game in The Witcher franchise.

Speaking on the use of Unreal Engine 5 for this, and future games, CTO of CD PROJEKT RED, Paweł Zawodny stated:

“One of the core aspects of our internal RED 2.0 Transformation is a much stronger focus on technology, and our cooperation with Epic Games is based on this principle. From the outset, we did not consider a typical licensing arrangement; both we and Epic see this as a long-term, fulfilling tech partnership. It is vital for CD PROJEKT RED to have the technical direction of our next game decided from the earliest possible phase as; in the past, we spent a lot of resources and energy to evolve and adapt REDengine with every subsequent game release. This cooperation is so exciting, because it will elevate development predictability and efficiency, while simultaneously granting us access to cutting-edge game development tools. I can’t wait for the great games we’re going to create using Unreal Engine 5!”

Daj prevedi na hrvatski.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Dobra vest.

Nacekacemo se dok ne izadje novi Witcher, ali makar znamo da ce tech biti dobar. Ko zna, mozda su Red Engine 2.0 previse orijentisali na urbane zone, ili mozda znaju da ce tesko da dodatno unaprede engine [kao sto se Bethesda muci da izbace jank iz svojih igara].

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Daj prevedi na hrvatski.

CD PROJEKT RED danas je otkrio da je sljedeća serija videoigara The Witcher trenutno u razvoju uz Unreal Engine 5, čime je započela nova saga za franšizu i novo tehnološko partnerstvo s Epic Gamesom.

Današnja objava označava prvu službenu potvrdu nove igre u seriji The Witcher od izlaska prijašnjeg single-player CD-a PROJEKT RED, AAA RPG u franšizi — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — koja je osvojila ukupno 250 Igre godine nagrade, a kasnije je proširen dodacima Hearts of Stone i Blood & Wine.

Teaser slika za novu igru sadrži medaljon, popraćen izrazom A New Saga Begins. Osim ove početne potvrde o novoj sagi u The Witcher franšizi, nisu navedeni nikakvi daljnji detalji — poput vremenskog okvira razvoja ili datuma izlaska.

CD PROJEKT RED također je najavio da će prijeći na Unreal Engine 5 u sklopu višegodišnjeg strateškog partnerstva s Epic Gamesom. Od The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, objavljenog 2011., CD PROJEKT RED koristi svoju vlasničku tehnologiju REDengine za izradu svojih igara. Ovaj novi odnos s Epic-om ne pokriva samo licenciranje, već i tehnički razvoj Unreal Enginea 5, kao i potencijalne buduće verzije Unreal Enginea, gdje je to relevantno. Programeri iz CD PROJEKT RED će surađivati s onima iz Epica s primarnim ciljem pomoći u prilagođavanju motora za iskustva otvorenog svijeta, počevši od razvoja sljedeće igre u The Witcher franšizi.

Govoreći o korištenju Unreal Enginea 5 za ovu i buduće igre, CTO CD PROJEKT RED, Paweł Zawodny je izjavio:

“Jedan od temeljnih aspekata naše interne RED 2.0 transformacije je puno jači fokus na tehnologiju, a naša suradnja s Epic Gamesom temelji se na tom principu. Od samog početka nismo razmatrali tipičan dogovor o licenciranju; i mi i Epic ovo vidimo kao dugoročno, ispunjavajuće tehnološko partnerstvo. Od vitalnog je značaja za CD PROJEKT RED da se tehnički smjer naše sljedeće igre odluči od najranije moguće faze kao; u prošlosti smo potrošili puno resursa i energije da bismo razvili i prilagodili REDengine sa svakim sljedećim izdanjem igre. Ova je suradnja tako uzbudljiva, jer će podići predvidljivost i učinkovitost razvoja, a istovremeno će nam omogućiti pristup vrhunskim alatima za razvoj igara. Jedva čekam sjajne igre koje ćemo stvoriti koristeći Unreal Engine 5!”

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Hejt za Epic, ako ne izađe na GOGu ne uzimam, nek crknu. Takođe, jebe mi se za tech, bitna je priča i world building, samo to nek ne useru.
Ne verujem da ce biti Epic eksluziva pored zivog GOG-a, tj nadam se da nece bilo bi suludo.

s_hyperion

"savant za igre"
Co-founder
Reaction score
Ma to je samo saradnja zbog engine-a. Verovatno da se što pre adaptiraju, s obzirom da su do sada koristili svoj.

nebojsa986

Reaction score
Q
W3 nema veze sa knjigama kao i ceo serijal, konkretno prvi deo Witcher igre pocinje tamo gde se poslednja knjiga zavrsava.
Igre koriste likove i neke sitne dogadjaje iz knjiga i to je to.
Ima mnogo veze, ne adaptira knjige nego ih nastavlja ali igre ne bi ni pola postigle da su morali sami da prave likove, odnose, lore i ostalo vecinom sami.

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Q

Ima mnogo veze, ne adaptira knjige nego ih nastavlja ali igre ne bi ni pola postigle da su morali sami da prave likove, odnose, lore i ostalo vecinom sami.
Naravno ali takodje zbog uspeha serijala video igara te iste knjige su uspele da dobace dalje od Poljske,Ceske i Slovacke. Poenta je da ne zavise od knjiga sto se tice dalje price, univerzum je postavljen likovi su tu mogu da rade sta hoce.

Top Bottom