• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score
b366b4fb0908e3c951120d069c55c0231639820799_main.jpg

Synopsis​

Bleach is a TV anime series based on Tite Kubo’s manga. The series aired from October 2004 to March 2012, consisting of 366 episodes. The story follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he gets the powers of a Soul Reaper—a de*th personification similar to the Grim Reaper from another Soul Reaper. His new powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife.Continuation of the anime Bleach (2004). Follows Ichigo Kurosaki and his Soul Reaper companions' battle against Yhwach and his despicable Quincy army.

Directing Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War will be Tomohisa Taguchi at Studio Pierrot, with Taguchi also writing the series composition, Masashi Kudo returning to design the characters, and Shiro Sagisu returning to do the music.

Joining the original Bleach cast will be the following returning from the Bleach: Brave Souls game:

• Naomi Kusumi as Ichibe Hyosube
  • Yoji Ueda as Oetsu Nimaiya
  • Tomoyuki Shimura as Tenjiro Kirinji
  • Rina Sato as Senjumaru Shutara
  • Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
  • Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
  • Yuichiro Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth
  • Shunsuke Takeuchi as Askin Nakk le Vaar
  • Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
  • Yuki Ono as Bazz-B
  • Yumi Uchiyama as Candice Catnipp
  • Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
  • Satoshi Hino as Lille Barro

Necro

Reaction score
Unohana, Yammamoto i Zaraki Kenpachi... jedva čekam. A dotle se treba podsjetiti jednog od mojih omiljenih: Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Revan

Aldecaldo
Co-founder
Reaction score
Ranije sam negde procitao da ce ovaj zadnji arc biti odradjen u 4 puta po 10ak epizoda (sa pauzama izmedju), pa eto taman. :)

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score
Ranije sam negde procitao da ce ovaj zadnji arc biti odradjen u 4 puta po 10ak epizoda (sa pauzama izmedju), pa eto taman. :)
aha pa zato sam i napisao 12 13 znam da je 4 puta ali tad nije bilo info(ne znam za sad)koliko ce ep biti po cour :) kad bi 1 cour izasao do kraja godine pa da za ng gledam to bi bilo best ng vece i dan :D

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
r
Patron
Reaction score
1st cour final 1 hour special Broadcast decision The final episode (#12,#13) is a one-hour special! Please look forward to the final story that decorates the last of the large volume. ■ #11 From 24:49 on 12/19 (Mon.) on TV Tokyo ■ 1st cool final 1 hour special (#12,#13) On TV Tokyo from 24:30 on 12/26 (Mon.)

Top Bottom