• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

Movie TV Netflix Amazon Disney+ HBO SKY Trejleri i vesti 2024.

SkyShowtime

nelex

Reaction score
Nastavak prvog dela iz 1996, kako vidim nije remake.

Takodje, Daisy Edgar-Jones ❤️

Inače, ovaj Glen Powell baš vezao filmske blokbastere - Top Gun Maverik, onda ovaj skoro rom com sa Sidni Svini, i sada nastavak Twistera sa Daisy... Ušao u dobar niz :)

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
DUNC 2 impresije:

"Dune 2 is powerful and epic! There's so much going on, it's an apotheosis on every level. I can't believe what I just took in the face." (@CineHDFR)

"I'm very grateful to be alive just to see this, to have the chance to see a film like this, it's hard to describe." (@Hycarius)

"I wish all future science fiction films the best of luck for the next decade, as this one sets the bar so high. Truly exceptional." (@Siphano)

"This film stands head and shoulders above 95% of Hollywood production." (@CapPopcorn)

"Bigger, more epic, more intimate... Denis Villeneuve delivers a second opus that elevates the DUNE saga to the rank of the greatest modern sci-fi blockbusters." (@DailyPop__)

"Denis Villeneuve's promises have been kept: DUNE 2 is powerful, epic and even more grandiose!" (@DuneInfoFR)

"We're not such big fans of the first Dune part 1, but part 2 was something else. We're blown away by the film's epic and grandiose." (@Les_Bonhommes)

"I don't know what to say after this big slap in the face, but long live cinema, long live Denis Villeneueve, and long live the perfection that is this film." (@Kellie0210)

"Dune Part 2 is just as impressive as Part 1, if not more so. " (@MatteoSapin)

"It's February and we've already got the best blockbuster of the year. Unbeatable." (@ZiggyYag)

"The perfect film exists, and it's called Dune Part 2. Denis Villeneuve thank you for existing, you are the King." (@M0ithis)

"Dune 2 is the masterpiece we've been waiting for! The film alternates brilliantly between intimate scenes and the outrageous action scenes more present in this opus. Chalamet's charisma shines through! Villeneuve further establishes Dune in the legend." (@westworldlesang)

"I'll be honest, Dune 1 looks pale in comparison to Dune 2. " (@CineFredo)

Mr. Wolf

Reaction score
BAFTA je podelila nagrade. Neke od njih...

Najbolji film - Oppenheimer
Britanski film - The Zone of Interest

Najbolja glumica - Emma Stone (Poor Things)
Najbolji glumac - Cillian Murphy (Oppenheimer)
Sporedna glumica - Da'Vine Joy Randolph (The Holdovers)
Sporedni glumac - Robert Downey Jr. (Oppenheimer)

Reziser - Nolan

Originalni scenario - Anatomy of a Fall
Adaptirani scenario - American Fiction

Najboljii film koji nije na engleskom jeziku - The Zone of Interest
Najbolji animirani film - The Boy and the Heron

Muzika - Ludwig Goransson (Oppenheimer)
Kinematografija - Hoyte Van Hoytema (Oppenheimer)
Montaza - Jennifer Lame (Oppenheimer)
Produkcija - Poor Things

Oppenheimer - 7 nagrada
Poor Things - 5 nagrada
The Zone of Interest - 3 nagrade

Last edited:

Mr. Wolf

Reaction score

Pravoslavni brat je neumoran. Ove godine ce verovatno izaci Kinds of Kindness, a on vec uskoro krece ovo novo da radi. Gospodin ❤️

Top Bottom