• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 Spider-Man 2

Revan

Aldecaldo
Co-founder
Reaction score

We're so thrilled to continue the journey of both Peter Parker and Miles Morales in their most epic single-player adventure yet,
coming exclusively to PlayStation 5 consoles in 2023.

Much of the development team that brought you Marvel's Spider-Man is returning to produce Marvel's Spider-Man 2, including Bryan
Intihar (creative director) and Ryan Smith (game director). Today's game footage trailer is merely just a glimpse at what's in store
in terms of the new abilities our heroes will acquire, suits they will wear (more on that some other time), and the villains that will
try to hunt them down. And speaking of villains, did you catch that final line at the end of the trailer? We're so happy to announce
that Tony Todd (of Candyman fame) will be voicing the symbiote-fueled Venom in Marvel's Spider-Man 2.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Simbiote je bio fino hintovan na samom kraju keca.

Ocekujem dobru Parkerovu "civilian" pricu sa Harry Osbornom, i onda divljanje po gradu protiv Kravena i Venom-a koji ce biti special boss.

JackRaid04

Deus Ex Manjina
Reaction score
Ne znam koliko je realno očekivati da se možda zaigra i sa Venom, sad je to fora posle Last of Us 2 (naravno ima primera i od pre...)

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score

44.png

unknown.png

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
Patron
Reaction score

Insomniac CEO Reveals Spider-Man Final Boss Fight Was Downsized to Avoid Crunch

Originally, we were going to have a boss battle that took you all over New York City, and it was way out of scope. The temptation is to just brute force it, put our heads down and run through the brick wall. But the team took a step back and thought about what was important to the players, and that was the breakdown of the relationship between Peter and his former mentor, Doctor Octavious.
They rethought the fight and realised they didn't need to destroy half of New York to pay off the relationship. In fact, it would have worked against what we were going for. As a result, the final battle is much more up close and personal, has a far bigger emotional impact than planned, and it fit within the time we had.
This permission to be creative within restraints needs to come from the leaders, who set the tone for the project. I see this in action, and it's incredible when it works, but it takes constant repetition because I think we default to old habits.
This process is the ideal. Does it happen all the time? Absolutely not. In the stress of hectic production, we often feel we can't take our foot off the gas pedal, but that's often what it takes. The team needs to have permission to pause and come up with a better way, instead of bulldozing through the problems and causing potential health problems.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
U Insomniacu su se hvalili poslednjih godina da su napravili igre bez opterecenja developera, bilo je za ocekivati da su downsize-ovali odredjene ambiciozne sekvence u igrama, ali IMO to se u finalnim proizvodima i ne moze bas osetiti. Igre su epic enough.

Tesko je ocekivati da ce ovo biti cesca pojava, ali verovatno pomaze dosta to sto je Sony voljan da odlozi igre po zeljama developera. Mozda tu opciju daju samo timovima koji su "zaluzili" [ND, SM, GG, Insomniac]. Mislim da je veci uspeh ovde sto Insomniac odmah od starta ubode dobitnu "fun" formulu, Days Gone tim se mucio 5 godina a i dalje su zavrsili sa igrom gde su se mucili da je zavrse, a izforsirani "intro" igre je bio dugacak 5h+. Obio im se o glavu direktor&scenarista.

JackRaid04

Deus Ex Manjina
Reaction score
Speaking of Marvel’s Spider Man 2, let’s kick things off with some exciting news from developer Insomniac Games confirming the release window for the web-slinging sequel.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 launches on PS5 in fall 2023.

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
Patron
Reaction score
Mnogo je sony smanjio te showcase ove godine ih je bilo bas malo dok proslih godina je i bilo..mogli su prikazati nesto malo bar za spidermana2 igra je sigurno u igrivoj fazi da ima sta da prikazu minut ili slicno

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
Ove godine je bilo samo par State of Play-ova, mada pre E3 SoP je bio iznenadjujuce dobar.

Jun 2022 SoP
- RE4 Remake announcement
- Street Fighter 6 announcement
- Final Fantasy XVI release timing
- Resident Evil Village PSVR2 port
- Rollerdrome announcement
- Par PSVR2 igara

Sept 2022 SoP
- eeepic Ragnarok story trejler
- Rise of the Ronin announcement
- Like a Dragon: Ishin announcement
- Tekken 8 announcement
- Stellar Blade
- Olympic Exclusion Zone

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
@rodilo Povrdjujem.

Ovo je na twitteru objavio Tony Todd, glumac koji daje glas Venomu. Kasicno "i'm an actor, I don't give a fuck about gaming NDAs". Tako da je verovatno tacno.

Top Bottom