• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

Switch Shin Megami Tensei V

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
Patron
Reaction score
Story / Character

The protagonist, a high school student living a normal everyday life, winds up lost in another world known as “Da’at” after a certain incident. After fusing with a mysterious man and becoming the “forbidden existence” Nahobino, the protagonist throws himself into the battle between gods and demons…

Da’at

In Da’at, a world covered in desert, various gods and demons wander, including demons the size of mountains and giant birds that flap their wings in the sky.
While some demons are good, others are worse and will turn against the hero. Explore Da’at while slaying the demons that approach the protagonist with never before seen power.

Demons

You will encounter over 200 demons as you explore the world of Da’at. In addition to returning demons, several new demons illustrated by character designer Masayuki Doi will also appear.

System

Da’at is an uncivilized land where powerful demons will attack you. The protagonist is in pursuit of the truth and will pave the way forward. Utilize various means to move forward, including developing the power of the Nahobino, and sometimes even employing the powers of evil.The end of the game will diverge in many ways. What future awaits the decisions you make…?

Forbidden Nahobino Box

Packed with the demons and music that color the world of Shin Megami Tensei V, this is a first-print limited edition that also includes an item that resembles the protagonist Nahobino said to be a “forbidden existence” in the game’s world.

Shin Megami Tensei V will launch for Switch on November 11 in Japan and November 12 worldwide

screenshot01
screenshot02

screenshot03
screenshot04

Last edited:

Apex

Patron
Reaction score
Plan mi je u životu odigram jednu SMT igru, možda baš ovu, kapiram da će mi bolje leći nego neke starije.

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
Patron
Reaction score

Maxa

štaćukuću
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Plan mi je u životu odigram jednu SMT igru, možda baš ovu, kapiram da će mi bolje leći nego neke starije.
računaj da su smt obično najizazovnije jrpg igre.

Zegota

Co-founder
Reaction score
Posle nekih 30ak sati u igri mogu da kažem da je skroz ok za nove igrače. Random encounters, koji su bili zaštitni znak za igru, su izbačeni. Dodati su neke consumables sa kojima se osećam da da sam varanje uključio kada ih iskoristim. :D Nisam sad neki prekaljeni SMT veteran, ali mogu odmah da kažem da mi nije omiljena SMT igra. Borbe i animacije su super. Autentični dizajn likova je tu. Dizajn sveta mi se sviđa, iako nekada ume da bude konfuzno i nepregledno. Pozadinska priča je ok, ali su mi likovi najslabija tačka. Em što su srednjoškolci, em što mi do nikoga nije stalo.

Wolfman

Reaction score
Još jedan SMT noob ovdje. Priča i likovi su drlog, ali core gameplay loop mi je jako zabavan i zarazan (fuzije, borbe, slaganje optimalnog tima za svaku borbu, esencije i ostala čudesa). Leveli su dobro dizajnirani, potiču na istraživanje. Kamera je malo previše zoomirana, ali vidio sam da su u Japanu nedavno izbacili 1.02 patch koji to popravlja pa će valjda i kod nas stići uskoro.

Zegota

Co-founder
Reaction score

Ja sam na trenutno zaglavljen u pripremama za demi-fiend borbu. Poslednjih 3-4 sata igre se vrtim po meniju i minmaksujem za tu borbu. Nakon toga ostaje samo poslednji okršaj.

Zegota

Co-founder
Reaction score

Ultimate God Gohan

Maki Asus
Patron
Reaction score
Top Bottom