• Molimo vas sve da pročitate PRAVILA FORUMA i da se istih pridržavate.
  • Secret Level Discord server je LIVE! Za više informacija kliknite OVDE

PS5 Xseries Switch PC Hades 2

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
hades-2.png

Developer: SuperGiant Games
Publisher: SuperGiant Games
Platforms: PC/Consoles
Launch date: EA 2023

In Hades II, you'll battle beyond the Underworld using dark sorcery as you take on the sinister Titan of Time in an all-new, action-packed, endlessly replayable experience rooted in the Underworld of Greek myth and its deep connections to the dawn of witchcraft.

Hades II is a direct sequel taking place sometime after the events of the original game. No prior knowledge of the original Hades is needed, though there are plenty of connections!

As Melinoë, the immortal Princess of the Underworld, you'll explore a bigger, deeper mythic world, vanquishing the Titan's forces with the full might of Olympus behind you, in a sweeping story that continually unfolds through your every setback and accomplishment. New locations, challenges, upgrade systems, and surprises await as you delve into the ever-shifting Underworld again and again. Like her brother Zagreus from the original game, Melinoë is not a character of our own invention, and is based on an ancient Underworld deity thought to be related to Hades. What little ancient mythology exists about her was more than enough to make us want to explore her story and connection to her family, and in so doing, expand on our vision of the Underworld!

hades2_dec22_04.jpg
hades2_dec22_01.jpg

timemaster

Caelondian
Co-founder
Reaction score
ne znam da li sam se necemu skoro ovako obradovao. samo sam u dilemi da li da pratim ceo development kroz early access verzije ili da sacekam kompletnu verziju kada izbace 🤔

ljubomir

Krompir paprikaš
Co-founder
Reaction score
ne znam da li sam se necemu skoro ovako obradovao. samo sam u dilemi da li da pratim ceo development kroz early access verzije ili da sacekam kompletnu verziju kada izbace 🤔
Ja cu najverovatnije sacekati. Keca sam igrao dok je bio skroz gotov i bilo je fenomenalno iskustvo. Imam dovoljno velik backlog :)

A nije da sam ga malo igrao, dogurao sam do "true endinga".

Undenis

Prime Evil
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitivno preskacem EA deo :)

jovcov

Nephalem
Co-founder
Reaction score
Ja cekam full game, strava sto rade nastavak, prvi je toliko pokidao da su morali kontam praviti ovo. Imam utisak da ce biti more of the same i da nece ostaviti ni blizu tako jak utisak kao kec, ali ako bude na istom nivou kvaliteta, bice brutalno. :D

Yuka Sakazaki

Princess of Princess Champion
Co-founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Mislim da nisam igrao prvi deo u EA fazi, tako da tje isto da bude i s drugim delom. Ne bih da mi se pokvari iskustvo u prichi nekakvim spoilerima u EA verziji.
Shto se mene tiche, mislim da tje formula "more of Hades 1" biti dovoljna da uzhivam, ali se nadam da tje igra biti vishe od toga.

s_hyperion

"savant za igre"
Co-founder
Reaction score
Prijatno iznenađenje. Nadam se da će da poboljšaju raznovrsnost u gameplayu, to mi je otprilike bila jedina mana igre. Kad sklopiš neki dobar build, sve se svodi na evade i spamovanje jednog napada.

DieH@rd

Real Journalist
Reaction score
must play, ali verovatno cu cekati da izadje full verzija

Black_Waltz

Reaction score
Melinoë is the daughter of Persephone and was fathered by her father Zeus, whom he tricked by taking the form of Hades via "wily plots", indicating that in the hymn Persephone is already married to Hades. This is paralleled with another Orphic myth, the birth of Melinoë's brother Zagreus, who was conceived when Zeus, disguised as a serpent, deceived and mated with Persephone

Najs, volim kad se uhvate opskurnih likova iz mejnstrim mitologija

2CR4ZY

Forumski Apotekar
Reaction score
Nekako mi previse lici na keca, nadao sam se vecem unapredjenju...
i glavni lik mi se uopste ne izdvaja kao Zagreus iz keca, ali ajd pa videcemo, svakako extra sto dobijamo nastavak.

Top Bottom